Last update: April, 26th 2017
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you by any mean or that you may provide when you visit the website www.adelinebreon.com (the «Site») and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
· On the Site.
· In emails, texts, and other electronic messages between you and us and/or on the Site.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· us offline or through any other means, including on any other website(s) operated by us or by any third party;
· any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site and/or our Services. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy and to our practices. This Policy might be changed by us at any time and without any prior notice. Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. You are sole responsible for periodically checking this Policy for changes.
Adult users only
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 is allowed to provide any information (personal or not) to or on the Site. MORE GENERALLY, MINORS (LEGAL AGE MAY VARY ACCORDING TO THE COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE OF THE PERSON) ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES AND/OR TO PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION (PERSONAL OR NOT) ON THE SITE (EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE OVER 18). DO NOT USE THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES AND DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION (PERSONAL OR NOT) ON THE SITE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE LEGAL AGE IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If you are a minor in your country of residence (legal age may vary according to the country of residence of the person), do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features, register on the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a minor please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, including but not limited to postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline («personal information»);
• that is about you individually or not;
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
A) Information You Provide to Us.
The information you provide to us on or through our Site may include but are not limited to:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of buying our Services and/or registering to the 15 minutes free consultation, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
• Records and copies of your correspondence, including but not limited to emails (including email addresses), when you contact us and/or during the Services.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for marketing purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site.
B) Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies when you visit our Site.
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including but not limited to:
• Details of your visits to our Site, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
This data collection helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Site.
• Improve our Services
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Site and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or Services that you request from us.
• To perform our Services
• For potential follow up emails after the end of a Service you purchased
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To inform you about some of our Services, products and/or contents that might interest you.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent..
We may also use your information to contact you about our own Services that may be of interest to you.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose without any restriction aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and/or our Site and/or our Services.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site and the Services and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, including any of our rights of property, or safety of ADELINE BRÉON, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us:
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, please send an email to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by using the appropriate link in that email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product or Service purchase, product or Service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site or via email and any other electronic ways. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site or in emails and in any other electronic supports.
Website designed by Adeline Bréon®
© Copyright Adeline Bréon® 2017 – All Rights Reserved
Reproduction strictly prohibited