Last update: April, 25th 2017
REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT
I, ADELINE BRÉON (“we”, “us”), take claims of copyright infringement seriously.
We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the website www.adelinebreon.com (the “Site”) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Site by submitting a written notice by email to ADELINE BRÉON at firstname.lastname@example.org
The written notice must include the following:
• Your physical or electronic signature.
• Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
• Documents proving you have copyright for the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed.
• Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
• Specific and accurate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address).
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
• A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notices is:
4 rue Félix Pyat
17000 La Rochelle
+336 14 19 59 30
If you fail to comply with all of the above requirements your notice won’t be effective and won’t be treated.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
Website designed by Adeline Bréon®
© Copyright Adeline Bréon® 2017 – All Rights Reserved
Reproduction strictly prohibited